What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small text file that is stored on a computer, tablet, smartphone, or any other device used for internet browsing. It can store browsing information for functional or statistical purposes. While browsing our website, we may collect information about traffic flow and page visits on our domain. This information, obtained anonymously through cookies, will be treated securely.
The purpose of using cookies is to make the user experience more efficient by personalizing website access, optimizing site navigation and functionality, improving our services, and providing content and/or advertising based on user preferences.
Based on their function and purpose, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used for computer authentication, session monitoring, and storing specific information about users accessing a web page. These so-called technical cookies are often necessary to allow navigation on a website and use all its features. Technical cookies also include analytics cookies. These are cookies that collect information about how users use a website and help improve its functionality. Some of these cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow verification of recurring usage patterns on a website, and help understand any difficulties users may encounter.
Other cookies may be used to monitor and profile users during their browsing, studying their movements and browsing habits, including web browsing and consumption, in order to send targeted and personalized advertising. In this case, we need to obtain the user’s prior informed consent in accordance with Article 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Types of cookies used on our site
DINA INTERNATIONAL WATCHES DI DI NAPOLI ANDREA is aware of the importance of protecting personal data and respecting the privacy of its users. Therefore, we manage all information provided to us with extreme care and guarantee security and confidentiality during the processing of our users’ personal information. We use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to encrypt information entered on the website to protect its security during transmission to and from the website. Security practices such as two-factor authentication and limiting access attempts to the technical services that host and make our website available are applied to minimize the risk of data breaches in cyber-attacks. Despite efforts to prevent loss, theft, and unauthorized use, access, or modification of data, we remind you that no transmission of information over the internet is entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the absolute security of transferred personal data.
2. Data collection and purposes
The data collected will be processed using paper-based means (e.g., registration/subscription forms), computer systems (e.g., management software, accounting software, etc.), and telematic systems for the purposes explicitly indicated and in a way that ensures the security, integrity, and confidentiality of the data.
- Navigation data
- The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the above-mentioned website acquire some personal data during their normal operation, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These are pieces of information that are not collected to be associated with identified individuals but, by their very nature, could allow for the identification of users (e.g., IP addresses, etc.). This data is used solely for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the use of the site and to ensure its proper functioning. The data may also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
- The data is processed exclusively by internal staff, who are duly authorized and trained in data processing. Only in the event of an investigation, the data may be made available to the competent authorities. The data is normally stored for short periods of time, except for any extensions related to investigative activities. The data is not provided by the data subject but is automatically acquired by the site’s technological systems.
- Cookies and technical tools
- Our site only uses technical cookies to allow for the navigation of the website and the use of all its features.
- Polylang: it has the sole functional purpose of saving the settings of the chosen language and has no expiration (pll_language). No data is shared with third parties.
- Data collected with the user’s consent and purposes of the processing
- The data will not be disclosed or transferred to non-EU countries.
- The collected data will be processed for the following purposes: responding to the requests of the data subjects; for administrative and accounting purposes.
3. Categories of recipients
Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all collected and processed data may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of recipients: consultants, external companies used by DINA INTERNATIONAL WATCHES DI DI NAPOLI ANDREA for technical and organizational reasons in the establishment and management of the provided service, other subjects who may become aware of the data as data processors or persons in charge.
4. Storage period
Your personal data will be stored for the time necessary to fulfill the assigned task.
The data of those who terminate their employment relationship with DINA INTERNATIONAL WATCHES DI DI NAPOLI ANDREA will be immediately deleted or processed in an anonymous form, without prejudice to their retention for tax/accounting purposes.
5. Legal basis
The legal basis for the processing of the data provided by you is the power of attorney/assignment of the task.
The provision of your personal data, including those referred to in Article 9 of EU Regulation 679/2016, is not mandatory, but any refusal may make it impossible or extremely difficult to perform the service offered by DINA INTERNATIONAL WATCHES DI DI NAPOLI ANDREA.
6. Data subject’s rights
As a data subject, you can exercise the following rights: request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you (right of access); request their modification, rectification, updating/integration, deletion (right to be forgotten), transformation into anonymous form, or blocking in case of violation of the law, including data no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; receive your data provided to DINA INTERNATIONAL WATCHES DI DI NAPOLI ANDREA in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format (right to data portability); right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights by sending a request to the following address: DINA INTERNATIONAL WATCHES DI DI NAPOLI ANDREA, via dei Mille, 8 – 25122 Brescia (BS) ITALY.
7. Data Controller
The Data Controller is DINA INTERNATIONAL WATCHES DI DI NAPOLI ANDREA, with registered office in Brescia, via dei Mille, 8 – 25122 Brescia (BS) ITALY.
8. Withdrawal of consent to the processing
The data subject has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of their personal data by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: DINA INTERNATIONAL WATCHES DI DI NAPOLI ANDREA, via dei Mille, 8 – 25122 Brescia (BS) ITALY, accompanied by a photocopy of their identity document, with the following text: “withdrawal of consent to the processing of all my personal data.” After this operation, your personal data will be removed from both paper and electronic archives as soon as possible, without prejudice to their retention for tax/accounting purposes.
If you wish to have more information about the processing of your personal data or exercise the rights mentioned in point 6 above, you can send a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: DINA INTERNATIONAL WATCHES DI DI NAPOLI ANDREA, via dei Mille, 8 – 25122 Brescia (BS) ITALY. Before being able to provide or modify any information, it may be necessary to verify the data subject’s identity and answer some questions. A response will then be provided as soon as possible.
9. Contact information
For any questions and/or requests regarding the processing of data, contact us at email@example.com.
Last update: 29.09.2023.